Once you've decided to go ahead with the Cruise Search, we endeavour to get you up and running within 48 hours. This page details what we need from you to get started, how to install your new Cruise Search and crucially how to make the most of it.
STEP 1: Building your Cruise Search
We'll give you a call to get the following information:
- The website it's going to be used on so we can match the colours, look and feel. You can also send us your brand colours.
- Which cruise lines you want to feature. (A full list of cruise lines on offer is available on request).
- If you want an enquiry button, and where enquiries should go to - an email address or a webpage.
- If you want Smart Linking or not.
There might also be other options available depending on what you are using the Cruise Search for, and we will discuss this with you to make sure you get the version you'll get the most use out of.
STEP 2: Payment & Terms
You'll be invited to sign up to a Widgety account where you can accept the terms and conditions and access to your Cruise Search.
Payment for the Cruise Search is monthly by direct debit or card payment.
Your Cruise Search will be available in your account within 48 hours of payment being made.
STEP 3: Installing your Cruise Search
The Cruise Search can be embedded anywhere that accepts HTML. We have a series of useful guides to help you install both the basic and smart linking options on your website or Facebook page. There are other guides on posting links to social media and emailing to clients further down the page. Click on the links below to install your Cruise Search:
- Installing a Widget on Your Website
- Installing a Widgety on Facebook
- Installing a Smart Linking Widget
- Using a Widget on Facebook (with under 2,000 likes)
STEP 4: Training - More than just a webpage
We have created four short videos to help you understand how the Cruise Search works, and how to use all of the features.
How to Make a Search
Exploring the Results
Finding a Cruise Line or Ship
Exploring a Ship