As part of your membership with CLIA UK & Ireland, you will have been assigned a 'Place' on Widgety. This is where you will be able to add Trade Promotions you would like made available onto their website.
Once you have finalised your account after being invited to Widgety, you will find your 'Place' on your Dashboard.
Creating a Trade Promotion
To create a Trade Promotion, simply hover over your Place on your Dashboard and select 'View'.
Once your have reached your Place's preview page, new links will be available on your sidebar. To create a new Trade Promotion, click on "Create a new Promotion".
You'll have now reached the Promotion Creation page. Find information on each field below:
- Promotion title: The name of your Trade Promotion
- Place name: leave as is, this will show the name of your Place
- Time-zone: select the time-zone the time below are applied to
- Start on: Date and Time your Promotion starts on. You cannot select past Dates or Times
- End on: Date and Time your Promotion ends. This is also when it will disappear
- Publish at: Date and Time you wish your Promotion to become available to view
- Description (tab)
- Description: Descriptive copy of the promotion
- Cover Photo: A cover image to show above your Promotion
- Profile Image/logo: Your company logo or a specific logo for this Promotion
- Video (YouTube): a link to a YouTube video related to your Promotion
- Ticket Information (tab)
- Ticketing information: Information about the tickets, this could be some short Terms & Conditions, or whatever else you feel applies
- Ticketing url: A link to a specific page regarding your Promotion
- Social Media (tab)
- Website URL: A link to your official website
- Facebook URL: Your Facebook handle
- Twitter URL: Your Twitter handle
- File Uploads (tab)
- Files: This is where you can upload any files related to your Promotions. Files must be .PDF, below 50MB
Once all the required (*) fields are filled in, you can save. Your Promotion will then appear on the CLIA UK & Ireland website when the 'Publish at' Date and Time are met.