As part of your membership with CLIA Australasia, you will have been assigned a 'Place' on Widgety. This is where you will be able to add any Trade Promotions and Brochures you would like made available onto their website.
Once you have finalised your account after being invited to Widgety, you will find your 'Place' on your Dashboard.
This article will discuss
To create a Trade Promotion, simply hover over your Place on your Dashboard and select 'View'.
Once your have reached your Place's preview page, new links will be available on your sidebar. To create a new Trade Promotion, click on "Create a new Promotion".
You'll have now reached the Promotion Creation page. Find information on each field below:
- Promotion title: The name of your Trade Promotion
- Place name: leave as is, this will show the name of your Place
- Time-zone: select the time-zone the time below are applied to
- Start on: Date and Time your Promotion starts on. You cannot select past Dates or Times
- End on: Date and Time your Promotion ends. This is also when it will disappear
- Publish at: Date and Time you wish your Promotion to become available to view
- Description (tab)
- Description: Descriptive copy of the promotion
- Cover Photo: A cover image to show above your Promotion
- Profile Image/logo: Your company logo or a specific logo for this Promotion
- Video (YouTube): a link to a YouTube video related to your Promotion
- Ticket Information (tab)
- Ticketing information: Information about the tickets, this could be some short Terms & Conditions, or whatever else you feel applies
- Ticketing url: A link to a specific page regarding your Promotion
- Social Media (tab)
- Website URL: A link to your official website
- Facebook URL: Your Facebook handle
- Twitter URL: Your Twitter handle
- File Uploads (tab)
- Files: This is where you can upload any files related to your Promotions. Files must be .PDF, below 50MB
Once all the required (*) fields are filled in, you can save. Your Promotion will then appear on the CLIA Australasia website when the 'Publish at' Date and Time are met.
To add a Brochure, simply hover over your Place on your Dashboard and select 'Edit'.
You will have reached Edit page of your Place. Scrolling at the bottom of the page, you will find the 'Attachments' section. There you can upload all the Brochures you want available on the CLIA Australasia website.
To do so, simply click on 'Add Attachment' and select your file to upload it. Files must be in .PDF format, no larger than 50MB.
Once you have selected your file(s), you can click on 'Update Place'.
A pop up will then appear, asking you to check the name of your file(s), as well as set a Drop-Off date for it, should you wish to. The name of your file is what users can search it by, so make sure to include the name of your brand, as well as what the Brochure is about. The Drop-Off date is useful for Brochures that include sailings, which often stop at a specific date. It allows for the Brochure not to stay available once it's no longer needed).
Once you're happy with the information you provided, you can then click 'Confirm'. The Brochures will then become available on the Brochure Rack available on the CLIA Australasia website for Travel Agents to download.