- Riverside Luxury Cruises - the integration has been released, to be updated nightly at 1:40AM. You can find their integration page here. Please contact support should you wish to get them unlocked on your API Key or Cruise Search. Members of our team will also be present at the CLIA RiverView this weekend so feel free to ask them for access so you can start selling straightaway.
- Azamara - as the brand will officially migrate to a new system in March, the integration will also be changed. Please see the new documentation here. In the comments on that page you will see a breakdown of the changes in the data we will have available starting 20 March. Note that the main documentation (on the left) is for the new flat files and doesn’t reflect what is currently on the system.
Additional Operator Deletions - We have found additional operators that are also unsupported which we plan to delete:
- Aqua Expeditions
- Far Horizon
- Lindblad Expeditions
- Margaritaville at Sea
- Shearings River Cruises
- True North Adventure Cruises
- Vodohod Russian River Cruises
What impact will this have on my product?
- Cruise Search: nothing is required when the change is applied. The ships belonging to these fleets will simply disappear from the FIND A SHIP search.
- Brochure Rack: nothing is required when the change is applied. Any applicable brochures will automatically be removed from the Widget.
- Ship iFrames: as the ships will still be on the system, any Ship iFrames for them will still work as they do currently. However, please note that no support and update will be available for these specific iFrames following the deletion of their operators.
- API: these deletions might have an impact on you integration depending on which flow you are using and what content your system is expecting to receive. If your flow includes any direct requests to deleted Operators, or any ship belonging to their fleet, you will receive an error in the response. You will also receive an error should you filter your request by a specific operator slug.
These additional deletions are scheduled for Tuesday 4 April 2023.