- P&O Cruises - a fix to hide cruise only prices being fed out as £70k+ on some cruises has now been released. Please note that this bring in the use of the
packaged_pricefield into this integration which was never used for it in the past. This field is there to provide a full packaged price when we are unable to provide a flight price separately from a cruise only price. We are now using it as we use the cruise only price provided in their flat files to make a comparison with the fly cruise prices they provide, allowing you to feed out the price of the flight separately from the cruise only price. As in this instance the cruise only prices are wrong and have to be ignored, we are no longer able to make this calculation.
- At this stage, these prices are only applicable to cruises up to end of March 2022. We have however been asked to monitor this, as this could be extended to later in the year.
- Silversea - Following a change in their pricing structure on November 30th, the Early Booking Bonus offer has now been removed from the API as it is no longer applicable.
Silversea - A new fare type will become available during the week. Once we are able to see the data in their API on that day, we will endeavour to make the fare type differences as clear as possible. They explained about this new fare type:
- “Effective December 6th, a new fare type known as ‘port to port’ which is effectively a cruise only fare with no other inclusions.
- The port to port fare will be offered in parallel to the door to door fare, but only on select sailings. The prices and voyages included in this fare will end or change quarterly.
- Partners will be able to choose which fare they want to promote. Some partners particularly in the current environment may prefer to only promote and work with a fully packaged all-inclusive fare, some may opt to promote the port to port in order to advertise the lowest possible price point, or some may prefer to promote and display both.”
- Avalon Waterways - the existing integration has been rebuilt using their new API. It will be released on Wednesday 15 December during the day. More information will be provided about any changes on the next Release Notes.