- New Integration pages now available
- UNIWORLD Boutique River Cruises & U by Uniworld -
- A fault in logic preventing some offers to feed out into the API has been fixed. You may now find multiple offers available for select cruises. The Integration Page has been updated accordingly, including detailed information about Solo-specific offers which weren't previously included
- The logic for travel_type has now been set, with content updated after each offers are released. More information about this is also available on the Integration Page.
- Oceania - the cruise line is having some issues with the time it takes their system to generate the flat files. The time at which the files are sent varies greatly from the original 4:00AM, between 5AM and 8AM. This means the updated Oceania data will not be available at the regular time, as the integration will be run at 8:00AM in the morning until this issue is resolved. The Regent Seven Seas integration is not affected by this issue.
- CroisiEurope - we have been advised that CroisiEurope will go through an infrastructure update of their system between 31st May (4PM) and 3rd June (8AM). Updated content files, as well as access to their online booking, will not be available between those two dates. Unfortunately, this means we will not be able to provide updated cruise data on our API during that time.