- Aurora Expeditions - The integration for Aurora Expeditions and its two ships will be going live on Tuesday 13th November. This will bring through 27 sailings to our Cruises API.
- Hebridean Island Cruises - The integration for Hebridean Island Cruises and its two ships will be going live on Thursday 15th November, bringing through 42 sailings to our Cruises API.
- UNIWORLD Boutique River Cruises and U by Uniworld - The integration for these two cruise lines went live on Monday 5th November.
- A-ROSA - The integration for this cruise line went live on Monday 5th November.
- Riviera Travel - The integration for this cruis lines went live on Tuesday 6th November.
- Tauck - The integration for this cruise line went live on Wednesday 7th November.
- Seadream Integration - data for the following fields is now be available in the API: vendor_idand official_link
- Saga Ocean Integration - data for the following fields is now be available in the API: vendor_id, official_link, description, summary and programme. Please note the summaries and programmes are not available for all ports.
- Holland America & Seabourn Integration
- The format of the links in the official_link field has been updated and the URLs should now lead to the correct pages.
- The logic issue making the amount of cruise nights incorrect has been fixed.
- Cruise Search - charter cruises are now displayed in the cruise search. These will appear the same as any other cruises under the chartering operator.