Cruise & Maritime Voyages - following the announcement that the cruise line is going into administration, the following steps have/will be taken:
- all of their sailings have now been set to fully closed, with all headline prices set to 0 and all fares to availability = closed. This should hide them from the front end of the majority of our API customers' website.
- the cruises will stay on the API until 31st August with no availability, after which the operator will be removed from all APP Keys. This is to give you time to safely store them in your system should you need to keep them to process refunds for your customers. As these will still be included in your daily API updates, please email support should you wish for CMV to be removed from your APP Key right now.
- Ships: ships will be removed from the CMV fleet on our system on 31st August, so as to give our customers time to make any necessary changes to their system.
- Cruise Search: the cruise line will be removed from all Cruise Searches on 31st August. Until then, all CMV cruises will be showed as 'Fully Booked' in the results. Please contact us should you wish to remove them now.
- Ship iFrames: as the ships will stay on the system, albeit under a blank operator, the Ship iFrames will still work. You will however need to remove the embed codes from your own website.