- Port Mapping: In light of a project currently in development, we have taken a look at the port mapping used for the integrations and have found some issues. These have been fixed in the backend, and the appropriate port codes (V1) / UNLOCODES (V2) will start feeding out when each integration next updates.
- Should you have stored V1 mapping in your system, please be advised that some ports will have changed code. This is either because they were duplicates or wrong. We have also split up those ports which can be for a port or its island. For example, 'La Gomera' and 'San Sebastian de La Gomera' were using the same port_code. This will soon be fixed for all integrations.
- You can find a full list of the actual port mapping for the V1 API below.
- If you are still using the Version 1 of the API, we highly recommend for you to switch over to Version 2 as Version 1 is no longer supported. Rest assured that the data is still being updated as previously, but none of our new features will be available in this Version. Please email support should you need any more information.
- For those of you already using Version 2 - you shouldn't experience any issues. Some of the ports in the itineraries will most likely update as some of these mappings were fixed.
Please do contact support should you find any issue.