- American Cruise Lines - their pricing flat file has now integrated into our API and their 678 cruises became available yesterday (19th September) on the Widgety API and Cruise Search. Please note:
- The fare_sets which were originally going to be provided as "£# Savings per Stateroom" will now be called "Super Saver Deal" instead.
- The cruise line is locked for all clients as default until they have been approved by the cruise line. If you are interested in getting their content and have not yet been approved, please fill in the form available at the bottom of the American Cruise Lines integration page.
- Tauck - The Tauck feed has unexpectedly been removed from their website, with the link now redirecting to their homepage. We have been able to get in contact with their tech team and have been advised they are working on fixing this issue as a priority. This means that we are not able to update the Tauck cruises for the time being until their feed is back up and running. We are currently unaware as to whether the missing cruises for 2020-21 will become available once the feed is back, or if this is a separate issue they will also have to fix.
- Pandaw - Following a notice from the cruise line, we have been asked to replace some of the images on their ship due to licensing issue. These images have now been replaced on the ship and we advise you to update the content on your database should you be using our API to populate your website. You can find thumbnails of the images affected attached to this article or here. This doesn’t affect clients using the Cruise Search or the Ship iFrames, as those Widgets will have immediately updated after the change.