- Ship iFrames
- The button that allows to download a brochure specific for a ship (under the logo when available) can now be hidden. Easiest would be to go on any of the CMV ships (since they all have one), and hide it there. Once done, you can update the theme, and the brochure button will be hidden on any Ship iFrame that has a brochure available.
- Cruise Search
- The highlight colour of the date picker (which shows after you have selected your first date), now uses a lighter shade of the primary colour of the Widget
- Places, Events, and Promotions Widgets
- Regions called 'New Forest' and 'South Downs' are available to choose. These will bring through all the Places that are located in those National Parks
- Bulk Uploader
- Issue with 0s in the addresses of Bulk Uploaded Places in Places Widgets
- Cruise Search (date picker):
- Issue where the second select date number is duplicated in the following square
- Issue where the selected dates (ie the ones you actually click on) were not highlighted
- Issue where some of the days in the selected range had their font go grey.
- Ship iFrames
- The layout of the Unique Features section has been changed so that the image (when applicable), doesn't get too big. It will now use a two column layout, with the text on the left side, and the image on the right.
- P&O Cruises
- Sector cruises are now available on the API. These are the smaller cruises which are sections of a long worldwide cruise. The flat files do not provide them as individual cruises, so we had to change the logic to allow them to come through. Please note that the vendor ID we provide in the API for these is not the one you will see displayed on the P&O website. They use IDs like JCA or JDE, which aren't actually in the flat files. We've built them using the original cruise ID of the full 'original' cruise, like "J901", and added the first and last port code after that. For example "J901BNEHKG" for the "Brisbane to Hong Kong" one.
- Cruise & Maritime
- Headline prices for BOGOF and BOGOHP will display price per person, instead of price of first pax
- The 26 cruises which were missing from the flat files after their latest new cruise releases are now available. We will work to get the official names from the website and these should be made available on the API at some point next week
- "Tour Operator" is now available under Shopping.
- "Nature Preserve" has been updated to "Nature Reserve"
- Analytics as a Permission you can assign a Team or a User - To assign it to a user, find the user in the users list, click on the little wheel next to them, and add the analytics permission. To assign it to a team, go to the Admin Panel, Go to 'Team', edit the team this is for, and add this permission to it (or ask Louanne/Celine to do it for you).