Secret Atlas - Unfortunately Widgety will no longer be providing content for Secret Atlas as they no longer wish to be included in our platform. The cruises, ships and brochures will be removed as detailed below. For up to date ship information and cruises please refer to the Secret Atlas website
On Thursday 1 January, all cruises will be removed from the system. The ships will remain on the system should the operator become supported again, however they will no longer be available through the Secret Atlas fleet on Widgety.
What impact does this have on my product?
- Cruise Search: All content (ships and cruises) will disappear from the FIND A CRUISE and FIND A SHIP searches respectively.
- Brochure Rack: Any applicable brochures will disappear from the Widget.
- Ship iFrames: as the ships will still be on the system, any Ship iFrames for them will still work as they do currently. However, please note that no support and update will be available for these specific iFrames following the removal of the Operator. We highly suggest you remove them from your website if you can.
- API: the deletion might have an impact on your integration depending on which flow you are using and what content your system is expecting to receive. If your flow includes any direct requests to the operator or its ships, you will start be receiving an error in the response. You will also receive an error should you filter your request by a specific operator slug.
TUI River Cruises - the operator will start being supported again on Thursday 1 January during the day, bringing back in their cruises, ships, and brochures. As the entire operator was removed when they stopped being supported, this means you will have to re-request access to their content for you Widgety product.
- Cruise Search: email your Sales contact so they can be added into the Widget
- Brochure Rack: email your Sales contact so they can be added into the Widget
- Ship iFrames: as the ships where still on the system, just not assigned to the TUI River fleet, any existing Ship iFrame was still working. The content was simply not being updated. Feel free to re-embed your existing iframes if you had removed them. Otherwise, please email your Sales contact so they can send you the Widgets
- API: email support so they can be added into your API Key